The quickest and easiest way to plant a beautiful flower garden
You see, when many people go to a garden center or flower shop, they look for individual potted annual plants that they can install in a given area. While this may work for a small area, there is a much simpler, efficient and more organized way to do it.
If you are planting a larger area or bigger containers, I have found it to be worth your time and energy to purchase full hanging baskets of annuals and install them into your flower garden area. It may cost a bit more to do it this way, but there are several advantages to doing so.
2. You get a nice variety of some of the best annual flowers already mixed into your arrangement. Depending on which garden center and flower shop you purchase from, there’s a good chance that the arrangement will already be professionally designed. This takes much of the guesswork out of researching and deciding on which annual flowers to go with.
4. The time and energy it takes to plant established hanging baskets versus individual plants is relatively minimal by comparison. It’s actually pretty simple. All you do is cut the hanging hooks and wire from the basket, remove the plant and root ball from the container and plant it in the ground. Voila – There you have it!
Feel free to leave a comment below and tell me what you think!
By Ryan Shields
Latest posts by By Ryan Shields (see all)
- Turkey Run State Park Visitor Guide – Indiana - February 19, 2018
- The quickest and easiest way to plant a beautiful flower garden - February 19, 2018
- Hiking Trails – Featuring Autumn Leaves, a Covered Bridge and More - February 19, 2018